Intro to the Blog

Hiii guyss..... this is the very first post of this blog. I want to tell you guys that i'm new to blogging and this blog is also my very first blog and the things that i'm gonna post on this blog will be about softwares and also some cool stuffs of Computer and i really hope that you guys will love the things that i will post on this blog. I know that people don't like extra stuff which is not related to what they are searching and keeping that in mind i will only write important and useful stuffs in my post. And also if you are getting confused or if you get stuck somewhere relating to your computer you don't need worry i will help you out, all you need to do is just send me your problem and i'll find the solution for you asap. Well i would love to tell something about me in this very first post,  my name is Tarun Chouhan and i'm pursuing BCA and i have a great interest in computers and a special interest in Softwares. So if you ever got caught  in some problem relating to your computer just let me know and i'll find the solution for you. We can also work together in this blog. If you want your talent or anything to be post on my blog then it's okay just tell me and i'll put your post on my blog with your name mentioned in it.

I'll also post some tutorials of Networking and i'll also show you how the softwares are made and tech you the programming languages with the very basics. Well you can also find the latest updates of the softwares like whats going on in the world of softwares and which software is most popular and all about the software news and i'll also put something about hardware so don't worry. I hope that you guys will enjoy visiting my post. And get the regular updates about the computers. And i also hope that you guys could learn something really cool from my blog 'cause we believe in learning with playing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to install/enable NetFramework 3.5 on Windows 8/8.1

[!!!..Fixed..!!!] Keyboard not working on boot menu[or Startup Repair]

Create your own Custom Widget of Blogger